With reference to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, containing regulations on the protection of confidentiality in the processing of personal data, we hereby wish to inform you that:
- the personal data provided by you, or otherwise acquired as part of our activities, may be processed using the Information System with or without the aid of electronic means in compliance with the above-mentioned regulations for the institutional purposes of our company and in particular for the following purposes:
- perform a service or one or more contractually agreed operations
- the fulfilment of obligations provided for by laws or regulations
- the protection of our rights in court
- the conferment of your data to our company is strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship
- in relation to the data processing by us, you have the right to exercise the rights of the Legislative Decree no. 196/03 available on the website of the Italian Parliament
- the data controller is the company itself
- the data will be stored at the headquarters of the company for the time prescribed by the law
- the treatment of the data supplied or otherwise acquired within the scope of our activity may also be carried out by subjects who have been granted the right to access your personal data by law or secondary and/or community regulations.
Confidentiality and Cookies
Cookies are small text strings sent by the websites you visit to your device (usually your browser), where they are stored and then sent back to the same websites the next time you visit them again. While browsing a website, the user may also receive cookies on his/her device that are sent by different websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”). These may contain certain elements (such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the website he/she is visiting. On each successive visit, cookies are sent back either to the website that created them (first-party cookies) or to another website that recognises them (third-party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise the user’s device or the user himself, for example when he logs in to a computer system with his authentication credentials. Depending on the function and purpose of use, the Data Protection Authority has divided this IT tool into three different types:
- technical cookies
- profiling cookies
- third-party cookies
This site uses exclusively technical cookies.
Technical cookies do not require the User’s consent pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Among these technical cookies, we indicate the use of the following essential cookies:
- session cookies
- cookies storing functions, without which it would not be possible to fully use the site (e.g. the shopping cart in e-commerce)
- cookies for statistical purposes
- cookies to store user choices such as data consent.